skip to main content
Department of Health Logo
Radon Licensing and Tag System

Radon Licensing Home Page

All radon professionals performing work in Minnesota must be licensed through the Minnesota Department of Health.  The requirement for mitigation system tags has been delayed until September 1, 2020. 

Tags can be purchased, but should only be used starting on September 1, 2020.  

If you have any questions about licensing please email the Indoor Air unit at

To view your existing radon license applications, please log in and then select "View Applications" from the "Licenses" pull down bar above.

To renew your license, go to the home page.  Click on your name.  Click on your license number on the summary page.  The blue “apply for renewal” button is in the “license status” box.

Make sure is on your safe list or check your spam box to make sure you are getting emails.  

Register Now

Something Went Wrong!

Information submitted is incomplete or incompatible. Please contact MDH at (651) 201-4601 for assistance.